29.5.12

{framing a diploma with picture and tassel picture tutorial}

I finally matted and framed my husband’s diploma, graduation picture and tassel... {he graduated in 2009!} One reason, besides procrastination, was while searching to get it professionally done, I learned how EXPENSIVE it is to get all three framed {since it was considered “custom”}. SO, I waited, and waited for a good deal… No deal under $50 {Im cheap!}so I gave up and thought I would just scrapbook a page for him instead… Well, I didn't do that either SO in the spirit of graduation this time of year, I decided I would take a chance and Do-It-Myself. I actually {LOVE} how it came out and so does my “post graduate.”

{Final Project}


{Picture Tutorial}

As you noticed, I did make my own frame as well and will post a tutorial on that soon.
I know this tutorial is pretty to the point--without much detail... SO if you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails